Full Size Printed Plan Semi- Scale 1:24 twin Cox .020 ducted fan fun! Gloster Javelin
Full Size Printed Plan & Building Notes
No materials. Plan only
Follow Chris Golds' 57 steps to twin Cox .020 ducted fan fun!
Full size Printed Plan on a 32”x 24” SHEET
Six Pages of building notes and photos
Semi- Scale 1:24
2 Function Radio
By Chris Gold
- HWC - Hot Wire Cut (Mine is 10 year old MFA 39 inch and still on the original wire!)
- Foam Block - Blue foam approx 4 inches thick for loft insulation from builders merchants. White foam, usually 2 inches thick, very much softer and lighter than blue. Ask for damaged panels - they are usually much cheaper than sound ones.
- Cut Block - foam marked out and HWC (or sawn and sanded) to exact size ready for pattern cut-work.
- Epoxy - 5 min. variety and used very thinly: keep the bottles hot on radiators and they will mix easier ,spread thinner & cure quicker.
- PVA - ordinary Evo-stick Resin W type, water based wood glue.
- Paste - 65% PVA, 35% tap water plus some red food dye (to show you where you have covered and how thickly.)
- Balsa - that strange, soft light wood from South America - someone gave me some once! KEEP IT SOFT whatever thickness.
Thank you For Looking
Full Size Printed Plan Free flight 1/2 A Ducted Fan "Grumman Cougar" or try newer electric ducted fans
Full size plans F86 SABRE JET Control Line Scale 1 1/8” =1ft Wingspan 41” Dyna-Jet or Ducted Fan